Careers @ Gray Office Park
Receptionist / Call Answering PA
Due to our continued success, Gray Office Park & Call Pal are expanding our growing team. We are looking for a part-time receptionist to join our energetic and dedicated team.
Gray Office Park is Galway’s leading serviced office provider. We specialise in providing high spec serviced office space, boardrooms and telephone answering services to all types of businesses. Call Pal is a vibrant company providing telephone answering to businesses nationwide. Launched in 2016, we have grown steadily and now have over 100 customers nationwide.
Our team works closely together to ensure we offer our clients an excellent service in an efficient manner. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate person to join our team to ensure such standards are met.
Overall Purpose of the Role
To provide an outstanding level of customer service to our customers that meets or exceeds their expectations. As one of our growing team you will be a vital part of the Gray Office Park and Call Pal team. The main role will be handling calls for our clients, acting as an extension of our clients business and delivering messages to our clients in a prompt and professional manner. Customer Service and Professionalism is key for this role.
- Managing a busy switchboard. This will include answering calls for many businesses in their company name, taking messages and forwarding these messages via email & SMS.
- Dealing with calls in a professional manner
- Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to our clients
- Ensuring our clients are happy and their calls are being handled to their satisfaction
- Dealing with many types of businesses and handling queries and requests for information from our clients’ customers
- Collecting the mail for each company and dealing with our Virtual Office clients mail.
- Meet and Greet all clients and visitors entering Gray Office Park
- Managing Boardroom Bookings
- Ad hoc Administration Work
- Learning about each client of Gray Office Park and how we can deliver a personalised service
- Dealing with enquiries and selling Gray Office Park services
- Managing Front Desk
- Managing the stock of cleaning products, stationery products and tea/coffee/milk etc.…
We are looking for a reliable and friendly individual that can work as part of our busy team. If you have a good, clear and confident speaking voice, good computer skills and you’re able to think on your feet then apply using the button below.
- Multi-tasking is a requirement
- Must be a team player
- Excellent speaking voice
- Attention to detail
- Common sense
- Switchboard experience is an advantage
- Reception experience is an advantage
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €11.00 /hour