Let me explain. It is very likely that every startup CEO is probably looking for the same things from their first business location – an address that carries prestige and is central to the city they are doing business in, a call answering service that is in house and prompt, great Wi-Fi and boardroom facilities. And whilst working from home and meeting your clients in swanky cafes or hotels with great Wi-Fi at the beginning stages of your business is perfectly acceptable, there comes a point where having a professional base can be very important. But having a professional base with all the trimmings is usually costly particularly when you are in the initial stages of your business and trying to keep costs down.
On average, a decent, physical office space can set you back as much as €800 – €1,200 or more per month….excluding VAT! The solution – a Gray Office Park virtual office. With our virtual offices, you get a range of packages tailored to your personal business needs that include :
- Personalised Telephone Answering
- Mail and package collection and forwarding services
- Preferential boardroom rates
- Call Transferring to a designated number
- Call Divert
- Any Irish number that is specific to your region whether it be Dublin (01), Cork (021), Galway (091) etc
- A prestigious business address in the heart of Galway City
- Conference Bridge
- Pre Announcement (Pre- recorded message greeting the caller and then sending the call through to the designated number)
- Text Service- phone messages sent by text
- Cloud phone system
Our packages start from as little as €30 per month, with our most popular package priced at €90 per month. Even with VAT added, that’s a saving of 85 – 95% a month! This essentially means that you get all the perks of a professional office space, including that all important location, without the higher costs associated with it.
To top it all off, when you sign up to a virtual office for 12 months, you get one month ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Interested? Then give us a call on (091) 511 400 for more information or click through to our Virtual Offices Page.